WELCOME TO THE HOME OF TEXTILE PRODUCTS
Established 1971, the Tweedmill brand is renowned for its creativity, reliability and quality.
We hope you are all well. We’re thrilled that shops are able to open, hopefully this has been an easy & positive process. Let’s hope that the easing of lockdown restrictions continues.
2021 has been an unbelievable year so far, we can’t thank you all enough for your tremendous support & orders.
Due to the volume of orders we have been receiving we are not currently able to produce stock quick enough to keep up with demand. For this reason, any order placed over the following dates 30.04.21 to 21.05.2021 will be delivered in August, subject to stock.
We do have some stock lines available, so please do contact us if you have any order requests,
Thank you for your understanding & patience with us.
2021 commemorates 50 years of Tweedmill Textiles Ltd, we are thrilled to be celebrating such a special anniversary.
To honour such a remarkable achievement, throughout the year we will be updating and enhancing our Tweedmill brand.
Our Spring Summer 2021 catalogue is now available.
Please request a copy here.
We have introduced a vast array of new colours, designs & products across our entire range.
The Newbury Quilted Picnic Rug is the latest edition to our outdoor range.
Manufactured in three layers, it is the perfect accessory for a family picnic.
• Waterproof cotton top
• Polyester wadding 200gm
• Waterproof polyester backing
Another Day at Tweedmill
Following the Welsh Government announcement made on the 19th December 2020, Wales is currently in Tier 4.
Tweedmill HQ is back after our Christmas shutdown and every effort is in place to ensure remain open for business.
The health, safety and well-being of our staff remains our priority.
We are taking every precaution to make certain we follow the current government guidelines and regularly review of our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Some of the practices we have in place are:
- All Tweedmill staff receive regular Covid-19 compliance training.
- Staggered shift patterns are in place.
- Maintain social distancing throughout our working day.
- Raise awareness with guidance and safety posters around our site, which also act as a daily reminder.
- All employees have been given their own hand sanitiser and cleaning station to use throughout the day.
- Asked all employees to wear face coverings within our workplace.
- Postponed all visitor and non-essential contractors site visits, until further notice.
- Promote positive advice on how all staff can help reduce the transmission of Covid-19.
- Communicate regularly with our stakeholders.